The registration to the 28th ESC is open from 1. April to 30. June. Please find the links for Active and Passive registration below:
There are many ways of participating at the 28th European Students’ Conference:
Active Participant: (85€)
– Presentation of your scientific work and competition for prizes up to 2000€
– Access to Key-Notes, Workshops and Presentations on all days
– Daily Lunch
– Open Social Events
– 4-days public transportation ticket
TOTAL(with socials): 100€
Passive Participant: (60€)
– Access to Key-Notes, Workshops and Presentations on all day
– Daily Lunch
TOTAL(with socials): 75€
Day Ticket: (25€)
– Access to Key-Notes, Workshops and Presentations for one day
– Same day Lunch
Note: No Admission to social Programm.
We would kindly ask you to pay your ticket fee via PayPal. You will get all required instructions during your registration process. Invoices will be sent at your request. In case you have any problems paying via PayPal or questions regarding payments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that ESC cannot refund any payments after 31. August 2017.
Click HERE for ESCs Terms and Conditions.
1. After you have clicked on the payment status in your ESC account, you will see the page as shown in the image here. The option available is Paypal, everyone should please select this option even if you want to pay through credit card. Then click Pay Now.
2. Next, If you have a paypal account then please write in your credentials and pay your registration fees.
3. If you do not have a PayPal account then click pay with Credit or Visa Debit.
4. Next, after selecting the credit or visa debit option you should see the image shown here. Please fill in the required information to pay the registration fees.