You have always been good in finding compromises, communicating and solving problems? Organizing events is one of your passions and you already collected some experience in this area? You would like to shape and proactive atmosphere and prove that you can lead a team of young professionals?
If you answered with yes, please consider becoming the 28th ESC Project Coordinator.
- You take care of internal communication, write protocols, schedule meetings
- You have the overview and make sure, that everything runs smoothly
- You are in charge of developing the conference further, new ideas in every field are required
- You shape the team: through your engagement everyone involved in the ESC is part of the spirit: from helpers on the conference to alumni and professors.
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organized and well-structured manner
- Field-related experience is welcome